CAESAREA, Israel, December 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — LabStyle Innovations Corp. (OTCQB: DRIO), developer of the Dario™ Diabetes Management Solution, today announced its personalized smart blood glucose meter has recently been featured in numerous health and technology publications in the U.S. and UK. Coverage includes:
- “Seizing The Connected Medical Device Opportunity” an article by Todd Durniak, LabStyle’s Executive Vice President of U.S. Operations, published in Med Device Online and featured in the publication’s newsletter on November 29, 2015
- “Industry Outlook” section of PharmaVoice’s November/December 2015 issue features Todd Durniak’s vision of how personalized technology is changing the healthcare industry
- “LabStyle launches Dario to turn your smartphone into your diabetes monitor” published in OxGadgets on November 29, 2015
- “Got Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes? Meet the new glucose monitoring gadget that’s super-easy and plugs right into your smartphone” published in Healthista on November 15, 2015
- “Diabetes smartphone launched ahead of World Diabetes Day” published in GM Journal on November 13, 2015
- “How health tech can help diabetes patients” published in Healthizmo on November 13, 2015
- “LabStyle Dario turns your smartphone into a diabetes monitor” published in Gadgety News on November 11, 2015
“We are very pleased that editors and publishers of healthcare and technology focused publications see the Dario’s potential to change the way people live with diabetes today. This media coverage supports the global rollout of the Dario,” stated Erez Raphael, LabStyle’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
About LabStyle Innovations
LabStyle Innovations Corp. (OTCQB: DRIO) develops and commercializes patent-pending technology providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart mobile devices. LabStyle’s flagship product is the Dario™ personalized smart meter. Dario™ received CE mark certification in September 2013 and began a world rollout in select countries in December 2013. LabStyle filed a Premarket Notification Application, also known as a 510(k), with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the Dario™ smart meter (Dario™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System) in December 2013. LabStyle is pursuing patent applications in multiple areas covering the specific processes related to blood glucose level measurement as well as more general methods of rapid tests of body fluids using mobile devices and cloud-based services. For more information: www.mydario.com and http://mydario.investorroom.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release and the statements of representatives and partners of LabStyle Innovations Corp. (the “Company”) related thereto contains or may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements that are not statements of historical fact may be deemed to be forward-looking statements. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, words such as “plan,” “project,” “potential,” “seek,” “may,” “will,” “expect,” “believe,” “anticipate,” “intend,” “could,” “estimate” or “continue” are intended to identify forward-looking statements. For example, we are using forward-looking statements when we discuss Dario’s potential to change the way people live with diabetes today. Readers are cautioned that certain important factors may affect the Company’s actual results and could cause such results to differ materially from any forward-looking statements that may be made in this news release. Factors that may affect the Company’s results include, but are not limited to, regulatory approvals, product demand, market acceptance, impact of competitive products and prices, product development, commercialization or technological difficulties, the success or failure of negotiations and trade, legal, social and economic risks, and the risks associated with the adequacy of existing cash resources. Additional factors that could cause or contribute to differences between the Company’s actual results and forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, those risks discussed in the Company’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned that actual results (including, without limitation, the timing for and results of the Company’s commercial and regulatory plans for Dario™ as described herein) may differ significantly from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.
Press and Investor Relations: