Automated Real-Time Data Collection For Diabetes Related Clinical Studies
Dario automatically logs, collects and uploads patient data to a secure cloud database for diabetes related clinical Studies. Provides a real time automated processing tool that eliminates human error, reduces costs and saves precious time thus expediting time-to-market.
The Dario Real-Time Trial Data Capture System
Enables accurate data and unprecedented patient compliance with an easy, fast and cost saving solution.
Highest Data Reliability
- Minimizes manual logging of information
- Enhances compliance through the integrated meter + smart phone platform
- Decreases dependency on study nurse data entry
Increased Patient Compliance
- Patients simply extend their usual daily diabetes routine
- Patients prompt for study’s actions on their mobile phone
- Clinical study administrators are alerted to status of patient compliance in real-time
Expedited Time to Market
- Dario instantly uploads all patient data to a secure, centralized cloud-based database
- Dario is intuitive for patients and it’s Automated Real-Time Data Collection saves valuable resources by minimizing manual input of data by caregivers and study administrators
- Adds no additional hardware cost as patients simply use the Dario Personalized Smart Meter and data is uploaded to a secure cloud, requiring no special equipment for patients, caregivers or researchers